For virtually every silica-based surface (glass, granite, tile, porcelain, quartz,
etc.) you see or use every day, DFI has a product that can make that surface better
and healthier for longer. Including...
- Restoring surfaces that have been stained by hard water, body oils, soap scum, mold,
mildew, fingerprints, tree sap, salt water spray, concrete leaching, structural
sealants and a variety of other contaminants.
- Protecting surfaces from future stains and damage.
- Maintaining and extending the beauty and utility.
- Increasing the brilliance of etched glass, sandblasted glass, cast art glass, and
other objets d’art.
- Making Auto, Marine and other surfaces harder to chip or crack (and by doing so,
making those vehicles safer to use).
- Increasing surfaces, such as glass entry doors and tabletops, resistance to scratching
(and by doing so, increasing their useful life).
- Reducing the surface’s ability to grow mold and mildew.
- Improving the Environment by eliminating the need for harsh chemical cleaners.
- Reducing the effort required to keep those surfaces clean.
And we are inventing new products and finding new uses for existing products every
day. So if you didn’t see what you need in the list above, and you’re wondering
if DFI has a product to improve your surface, we likely do.
To find out, we’ve provided additional information on the following pages:
If we don’t mention your surface or project in any of those pages, simply send us
a message asking us how we can improve that
surface or project and we’ll let you know.
Click here to locate an authorized Diamon-Fusion®
applicator in your area.