"I had Diamon-Fusion® applied on my shower door several years ago and it is still
very effective and has more than exceeded my expectations after all of these years.
I also am extremely pleased with your Consumer Maintenance Kit which has saved me
several hundred dollars in potential replacement costs."
- Tom Thompson Corona del Mar, CA
“The Academy’s experience with DFI and its product has been very positive. The end
product is everything I was told it would be resulting in lower labor and material
costs. My custodians spend less time wiping sticky fingerprints from the glass using
only a microfiber cloth and no chemicals. The feedback from the custodians has been
positive too; ‘I don’t know what you did to the glass’ one of them said to me, ‘but
we like it.’”
- Jock Young, Facilities Manager, California Academy
of Science, June 2009
- A patented nanotechnology, improves and protects the surfaces of glass, tile, porcelain,
granite, and most silica-based surfaces.
- Surfaces treated with Diamon Fusion® become.
- Highly water-repellent (hydrophobic), and so:
- Require less frequent cleanings
- Experience a reduction in mold and bacteria
- Easier to clean – eliminating the need for harsh chemical cleaners.
- Stain and graffiti resistant.
- Oil repellent (oleophobic).
- Scratch resistant.
- Impact resistant.
- Resistant to leaching of calcium and sodium (etching caused by hard water).
- At least 1,000 times more electrical resistant (additional electrical insulation).
- At least 20% more brilliant (shine in glass surfaces).
- Capable of displaying DFI's Invisible Art Glass® (clear glass only).
- Environmentally friendly.
The Diamon-Fusion® patented nanocoating system, unlike any other surface protective
coating product, can be delivered in FIVE (5) different application methods thus
enabling the most flexible industrial capabilities of any easy-to-clean hydrophobic
coating in the world, along with the BEST YIELD based on a meter square (m2) or
square feet (sq.ft.) basis. Said FIVE application methods include:
- The ultra-efficient VAPOR Deposition Chamber System ("CVD") produced in a proprietary
“batch process” inside an air-tight CVD chamber (hyperlink to chamber designs) .
The surface is automatically treated on BOTH sides (of the surface) for the cost
of a single side.
- The HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) Spray System, which is done in a manual pulverized
(atomized) form with an effective air spray gun.
- The HAB (Hand Applied Generation “B”), which is an effective way to manually apply
our patented system. Recommended for smaller volumes where high yield and productivity
are not necessarily a big factor.
- The NanoPax™ System, which is an effective pre-moistened towelettes (wipes) distributed
in single units. This provides great capabilities for multi-level distribution.
- The On-Line Production System for any conveyer-belt massive production. This last
on-line method has been fully conceptualized although not yet available for immediate
NOTE: it is important to point out that ALL 5 different application methods,
although they do not necessarily all have the same chemical formulation, they are
all covered by the same patent and they all provide the SAME BENEFITS and core properties
besides ALL being eco-friendly.
Thus, DFI provides a wide range of PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES LIKE NO OTHER COATING,
for ALL budgets, ALL volumes and with a global distribution network.
Diamon-Fusion® can be applied to surfaces that have already been installed or in
an authorized factory or fabricator facility. If the surfaces has already been stained,
Restoration will be required prior
to the Diamon-Fusion® treatment in order achieve the long-lasting bond for which
Diamon-Fusion® is famous.
DFI’s flagship nanotechnology, patented worldwide under the trade name Diamon-Fusion®
is an award-winning protective coating technology which can be easily installed
on existing surfaces in homes, businesses and vehicles or mass-applied during a
manufacturing process. DFI’s nanochemistry is applicable to most surfaces containing
silica (silicon dioxide) such as glass, ceramic tile, porcelain, granite and quartz.
The chemical reaction of Diamon-Fusion® bonds to form an ultra-thin protective layer
of optically clear material which makes the surface significantly easier to clean
and more resistant to weathering.
This method is done at nano-scale levels, which is a length scale of approximately
1-100 nanometer range (1 nanometer is 1 billionth of a meter. A human hair is approximately
40,000 nanometers thick). Nanometer dimensions are at the atomic dimension scale.
The bond created in the patented process is a covalent bond. A covalent bond means
that the coating shares the electrons with the glass itself, thus becoming a part
of the glass. Covalent bonds are approximately 10 times stronger than hydrogen-bridge
bonds, which are commonly present in most other water repellent coatings.
Click here to locate an authorized Diamon-Fusion®
applicator in your area.
Click here if you are interested in becoming an authorized